Whew! This month’s Clay Blog Review is finally finished. My apologies for getting it out a few days later than usual. Between preparing for and selling pots at some local events (including the Michiana Pottery Tour!), teaching, going to a football game and helping take care of a sick family, I haven’t dedicated a lot of time to the ol’ blog recently. Thanks for coming back anyway!
Take a look at some of the amazing pottery blogging below. And don’t hesitate to visit these blogs and leave them a comment if you read something you like. You can also sign up for the Pottery Making Newsletter to get some great stuff delivered right to your email inbox.
The Can’t Miss
What were the “must read” pottery blog posts during the past month?
- Nell Hazinski Ceramics: Nerikomi Workshop Results
- FetishGhost: Floral Romp
- Pottery Making Blog: Clay Blog Review: August 2016
- this artist’s life: more thoughts on burnout
- John Britt Pottery: Real World Glazing – Oil Spot Cups Part 3
- meesh’s pottery: Creating a Ginkgo Leaf Bowl
- Ariel Bowman Ceramics: Summer 2016
- Gary Jackson: Look What Arived In The Mail…
- Gary Jackson: The Throwing With Intention Challenge
- Peter Gregory: Making a large plant stand, one kilogram at a time!