Welcome to the Clay Blog Review! I’m glad you’re here. Below, you will find some of the best pottery blogging from the month of October. Let me know if you have other blogs that should be included.
If you love this kind of stuff, be sure to sign up for the Pottery Making Newsletter and take a look Pottery Making Info on social media.
The Can’t Miss
What were the “must read” pottery blog posts during the past month?
- Hints and Tips for the Potter: 51 INLAY WORK AND OTHER THINGS.
- Dawn Whitehand: Teepee Firing – experimental low fired ceramics
- Pottery Making Blog: Clay Blog Review: September 2016
- Peter Gregory: How Owls Are Made!
- Gary Jackson: Not-So-Basic Bowls Demo… With A Twist
- pots and pieces: Visit to Svend Bayer’s Pottery in Sheepwash, Devon, England
- Big Ceramic Store: Napkin Ring Holders For All Occasions
- NCECA Blog: 2016 Conference Replay double feature! Glazes: safety and durability
- Lori Watts: Tutorial: Slab with Contrasting Clay Pattern
- Big Ceramic Store: Using Clay Coils To Create Awesome Pieces