August has come and gone and left us with some great pottery blogging to read and re-read. Here are my favorites from the past month. Let me know if you have a favorite post or blog that was missed!
The Can’t Miss
- Marian Williams shares instructions for Pit Firing and Creates Pottery Tools From Recycled Items.
- Rachel Dorn has a great post about her Sprigs and Stamps.
- Objective Clay has some information about Terra Sigillata from Kip O’Krongly.
- Jeffrey R. Guin explains how he made a Mishima Decorated Platter.
- The Clay Blog Review for July got a lot of love but check it out if you missed it. Thanks for sharing!