April has come and gone and it’s been another good month for the clay blogs. If you missed March here is last month’s Clay Blog Review. Also, all the links from NCECA 2013 are in the roundup, not here.
The Can’t Miss
- Graciela Testa Lynt shares how she does that when it comes to glazing striped mugs.
- DirtKicker Pottery keeps it simple trimming lids and throwing knobs.
- Glynnis Lessing gives a quick tutorial about fake wood texture.
- Joel Cherrico shares some thoughts on festivals and sales: Are They Worth It?
- Ang Walford shares images and a video of Tagines.
- Jemerick Art Pottery explains How the doubles were made.
- Meagan Chaney puts together a list of Raw materials needed for low fire glazes.
- Dennis Allen posts an Almost Silent Movie about grinding lids: