This is a follow up post to the Top Pottery Blogs of 2014. A closer look at who blogged what. Mostly for fun and because I like charts and graphs.
Keep in mind: this isn’t an exact science. Trying to categorize blog posts has it’s challenges. Categories overlap, posts get left out, plenty of human error. Plus certain kinds of really great content don’t even get added to the Clay Blog Review. But I think it’s interesting to see what kind of content blogs produce. Below you can see my attempt to do that.
Charts and Graphs
You should see a nice interactive infographic below:
In case the charts aren’t making it through to your screen, here are a few interesting facts:
- The 12 Clay Blog Reviews in 2014 contained about 1843 total links to other pottery blogs.
- The top 14 pottery blogs were responsible for 703 of these mentions.
- A total of 182 blogs were mentioned at least one time during 2014.
- At the time of this post, the Facebook link to the Top Clay Blogs of 2014 reached 11,204 people.
- In the first 7 days after being published, the Top Clay Blogs of 2014 post had 3,445 unique views.
Thanks so much for all your support and sharing this list!
Don’t Forget the Newsletter!
Sign up here.