Welcome to Clay Blog Review #6 of 2016. Half way through the year already! We have some amazing blog posts from the past month including a variety of great pottery videos, some helpful tips and a whole lot of great pottery.
The Can’t Miss
What were the “must read” pottery blog posts during the past month?
- Lori Watts: Stencils Part Deux: Making My Own
- Art By Fuzzy – News: Chris Gustin Workshop at Notre Dame
- Big Ceramic Store: Soap Bubbles And Clay – Who Would’ve Thought
- Blog – objective clay: Turn Your Waste into Want
- Marian Williams: My Homemade Fibre Raku Kiln
- Lori Watts: More is More: A Step-by-Step
- CFile – Contemporary Ceramic Art + Design: Marketplace | See the Future of Selling Ceramics on Mobile. 3 Trends You Need to Know
- Ceramic Artists Now: Learn How to Get Rich Selling Mugs with Katie Marks