It is really interesting to see where others work with clay and how they set up their work spaces. I would love to share at least one clay space every month in the Pottery Making Newsletter. Possibly YOUR clay space! But what would you get out of it? You can include some links to your website/social/shop and/or email address. That way people who are interested in your process or work have a way to get in touch.
How to Participate
Send Me an Email…
If you are interested, email me the following:
- (Required) One or two, at most three, images of your clay workspace. Images should be at least 800px in one direction.
- (Required) Name of the person who took the photo/owns the rights (to give a proper image credit).
- (Required) One or two paragraphs describing you or your process.
- (Optional) Up to three links to your website/blog/shop/social accounts.
- (Optional) Your email address to share with others.
Or Send Me a Link!
If you have a web site with the above information send me a link and a note giving me permission to use your images and info.
Just to be clear: By sending any of this information, you are agreeing to let it be published in an email newsletter/webpage version, on the Pottery Making Info site, or in other endeavors related to Pottery Making Info. You will also allow the photos to be altered to improve appearance, dimensions, or file space (including, but not limited to, cropping, resizing, sharpening, improving contrast, etc.)
Featured Clay Spaces
Brandon “Fuzzy” Schwartz
Website and Blog: http://www.artbyfuzzy.com/
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtByFuzzy
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/artbyfuzzy
daily blog: http://garysthirdpotteryblog.blogspot.com/
etsy gallery: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Rith
Facebook Page: Sherry Wells Pottery